Social Service Navigation

Social Service Navigation

Due to the inequitable way that immigration policy is carried out, social services navigation is essential for both short and long-term stability of the communities we serve.

Pueblo Unido navigators can help connect you to service providers that alleviate food insecurity and provide rent and utility assistance. We can also help connect you to emergency shelters, services for survivors of domestic violence, and free or affordable clinics that you may be searching for. Our ultimate goal is to promote household stability among the families we serve.

When you contact Pueblo Unido, our navigators will collect detailed information about your situation, specifically your social service needs, and ask for your address and county of residence in order to connect you with resources and organizations in your area that can help you. 

To request support, contact our navigation team by calling 503-360-0324 or by completing the Legal and Social Services Request form below.

Image description


If you live in Oregon and are seeking immigration legal services, please call the Oregon Worker Relief Call Center at 1-888-274-7292 between 9am-6pm Monday through Friday. 

If you live outside of Oregon and are seeking immigration legal services, or if you are seeking social services, please complete our online referral form or call us at 503-360-0324 and press 0 to be connected to the operator (Note: Due to high call volume and limited personnel, we may not be able to return all calls at this time. However, if you complete the online referral form, someone from our team will get in touch with you).